Some Assembly Required.
The Spinner® Pro manufactured by Star Trac allows you to bring a club quality bike to the safety and convenience of your home. The Spinner® Pro’s 43 pound fly wheel is just like what you’ll find in the club. Its micro-adjustability allows you more comfort because you’ll be spinning in the perfect position for your body. Put this club quality Spinner® Pro in home gym and enjoy the benefits of spinning in the safety and convenience of your home.
- Plastic rim on inner radius to protect flywheel from rust and corrosion.
- No-Slip Grip Handlebars offer dual water bottle holders for ultimate functionality and convenience during ride.
- Dual-Sided Pedals with larger platform and SPD™ compatibility provide enduring comfort and stability.
- Bottom Bracket crank cover, protecting bottom bracket from rust and corrosion.
- Two-Piece fender for comprehensive protection of brake and flywheel assembly.
- Pop-Pin seat slider adjustments deliver a great fit.
- Pop-Pin adjustments on seat and handlebar post delivers a great fit for all body sizes.
- Push brake safety system brings flywheel to a fast stop with minimal effort.
- Crank Assembly with increased strength provides dependable performance for every rider.
- Overall Dimensions: 51.6" l x 20.1" w x 40" h (131.1 x 51.1 x 101.6 cm)
- Overall Weight: 121 lbs (54.9 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- Color: Silver frame, black shrouding, black flywheel
Spin®, Spinning® and Spinner® are registered trademarks of Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc. and used under license.
Welcome to the Spinning® system! Whether you want to lose weight, gain energy or are simply looking for a workout that's as fun as it is effective, the Spinning system can help you get into the best shape of your life. Guided by our top Spinning instructors, these four workouts form a complete fitness program that will help you make your fitness goals a reality.
SPIN™ & SLIM express
Short on time? Join Mike Michaels for this invigorating 30-minute ride. You'll master Spinning fundamentals and get an effective workout in just 30 minutes.
SPIN™ & BURN
Let Spinning instructors Louise Hernandez, Josh Taylor and Mike Michaels take you on a 40-minute ride that will help you build the aerobic base needed to boost your endurance and get more from every ride.
SPIN™ & SCULPT
Challenge your body and engage your mind as you ride to the peak of Mount Everest. Join Spinning Master Instructor and professional cyclist Josh Taylor for a 40-minute ride designed to strengthen and tone your lower body.
Join instructor Mark Selden for this challenging 40-minute interval ride. Tone and sculpt not only your hips, thighs and buttocks, but also the muscles of your upper body and core.